Thursday, February 22, 2007

"Until tomorrow, I'll just keep movin' on": More stamina fun!

At last! No, I'm not rejoicing a blog posting - insubstantial as this is - after much neglect these past few days but happy, at long last, to say that I tried dog soup!

Pictures and a longer story will follow in the next day or so but suffice it to say that the taste, the smell, the curious environment, the mental image of my sister's dog Howie and the girlfriend next to me making obscene "Woof! Woof!" sounds conspired to make it an unforgettable experience.

We'll see just how much I remember tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kat's Scratch said...

So-you ate dog soup.Well, you know how I feel about that! Was it any good? Did it taste like chicken? How are things going? What day do you leave? Any regrets? Any plans to return?