Thursday, January 4, 2007

7% and counting

I know it doesn't look like much but I'm still proud enough of my visited world to boast of it and paste the results here. Just imagine what it'll look like after I've been to Russia, the USA, China, Brazil and Australia - take that Cape Verde!

Try to live out Stalin's fantasies by painting the world as red as possible at the Visited Countires site. Be sure to check the comments section while you're at it and guffaw as people debate the status of Greenland as a country.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Paul. I'm up to 14 countries and 6% on the where-you've-been count. However this includes Vatican City and Monaco. Should these be included?

Paul Margach said...

You'd struggle to see them on there - even on the expanded-size map - but they count, Nathan. For what it's worth, one of my 17 "countries" is the Channel Islands so you shouldn't fret too much about including real one, no matter how small they are.