Friday, January 26, 2007

Catching up with HTML

So much for being glorified typewriters, I think I'm actually beginning to get the grasp of HTML - even if I still don't know what it stands for. My two week apprenticeship editing and writing stuff for Wikipedia has proven to be not quite the pointless venture I imagined it to be (to see just about the only thing I wrote that didn't either get mauled or deleted, click here).

As you might've noticed, I've jazzed up - pun very much intended - the bottom of this space. If you're at all interested, you can now read what professional critics think of most of my favourite books and music. Not wanting to appear to be quite the jazz snob that everyone knows I am, I've even added a few pop albums to the list and upped my cred immeasurably by including Augustus Pablo as well.

Wow, I put Roxy Music on a list to appear less snobby...there's a first.

No comments: